Our women gather to serve and study, collaborating in many ways to help lead First Christian to become the church and the women God created us to be. Women in our world today are called upon to do a myriad of eternally valuable things and we want to create an environment where we mentor young ladies to become Extraordinary Women of God who are women, wives, mothers, and grandmothers who nurture faith in an extraordinary God!
- Study Groups - Women’s focused SGs are occasionaly offered on Sunday mornings as a modular class. Watch the newsletter or check the Study Groups page for upcoming scheduled classes.
- Women’s Circles (All ladies are welcome) – Ruth Circle (meets 2nd Monday of month at 7:00 p.m.) and Rebekah Circle (meets 2nd Monday of month at 1:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall), regular service and ministry projects, prayer and missions support, making/taking food to demonstrate care and concern, communion preparation
- Occasional Outings - Everything from retreats, special events, and conferences to shopping trips and coffee gatherings.
- Women’s Ensemble - Contact our Minister of Worship, Eric Brown, for information on how to join a vocal ensemble.
- Pastoral Care/Concern - Visitation and meals to sick, shut-ins, grieving families
If you would like more information, please contact the church office by phone or email.