We want our children to acquire a taste for God’s grace by creating an environment where He will take hold of their lives and prepare them for a life of service. Here are some of the ways we do this.
Sunday Morning Worship
- Nursery (0-18 months, Room 101)
- Toddlers (19 months-3 years, Room 106)
- Preschool (4-5 years, Room 108)
- Kid’s Worship (K-5th grade, Room 109) – Children begin together in the fellowship hall and will break out into small groups by age during the program. Here’s a detailed post about Kid’s Worship.
- Families are always welcome to worship together in the sanctuary.
Some other regular events are VBS, Easter Egg Hunt, and various special events for food, fun, and fellowship.
We take our children’s education seriously and believe that raising intelligent, well-rounded kids is spiritual work!
A nursing room for mothers is available that offers a private space to nurse your infant with a live feed of our worship service on TV.